What is Intersect
Intersect is a member-based organization for the Cardano ecosystem
Intersect is a member-based organization for the Cardano ecosystem tasked with ensuring its continuity and future development. Bringing members together behind a shared vision, Intersect enables a more resilient, secure, transparent, and innovative Cardano ecosystem that puts members in the driving seat of Cardano’s future.
At its core, Intersect will focus on ensuring, through its members, the future maintenance and development of Cardano. As a community governed blockchain, this means caring about both the technology and processes that enable technical progress and consensus through discourse and collaboration.
Intersect has five pillars:
- 1.Support the community to develop the ecosystem by hosting developer-focused conferences, hackathons, and events.
- 2.Administrate and champion Cardano’s community-led governance implemented by CIP 1694.
- 3.Coordinate delivery of the community approved Cardano Technical Roadmap.
- 4.Coordinate the routine maintenance of Cardano for system stability.
- 5.Coordinate open source development of core technologies for Cardano.